Before starting to perform any type of travel on the backs, we must have established the different relevant security elements. In this case, there were basically three: floor covered with mats, a secure grip of the ropes on the backs and an incitement to the reflection of the children, of the importance of safety and responsibility, in order to have a good time.
The Different Types Of Climbs And Playset With Climbing Wall On Trellises, Carried Out, Have Been:
- The easiest, pass the trellis freely from left to right, or from right to left.
- From side to side, using only one hand and both feet.
- From side to side, using both hands and one foot.
- Tie a rope over the trellis and climb on it without touching the trellis with your hands, until you reach the end of the rope. It can also be done in the same way when going down.
- Tie several ropes at the top of several trellises. The child has to climb from side to side being able to catch with his hands, only the ropes fixed to the backs.
- A sloping Swedish bench hooked to the back. A rope is tied up, and the climb, or climbing, is done by the Swedish bench grabbing the rope.
- Same as the previous one, but instead of going up, it goes down, holding on to the rope.
- The same provision as the previous two, but this time, you climb without clinging to the rope, only the bank. The descent can also be done in this way, being able to use the bank in slide mode.
Playset With Climbing Wall And Games On Trellises
Playset with climbing wall – It’s a chaotic event where the class splits into two, and each group attains a part of the backs. The game is that at the same time, both groups must try to move from one side to another. In this way, a “noise” will feature in the center of the backs and a continuous postural adjustment must happen to continue moving forward and reach the other end.
Be careful if they give you! In this game, a group of children is doing any of the types of climbs described above. On the other hand, another group throws foam balls at a safe distance where benches or combos undergo recording. In this way, the game is rife with greater uncertainty and cognitive involvement. It also increases the tension of climbing and climbing according to other external factors.
Playset with climbing wall – In couple: Move from side to side of the backs in pairs holding hands. This displacement as a couple can become complicated based on the types of climbs. Additionally, it would help us explain the importance of climbing the three supports.
Change of clothes! In pairs, hanging on the backs, they try to make an exchange of clothes (easy to put on and take off). It can serve us, at more advanced levels to reflect on the importance of support.